Tuesday 18 March 2014

White Crosses


Hello people :)

How are you today? Im ok :p Not perfect but ok! Well im kinda happy because finally i have a nice outfit of the day post for you :D

This was my outfit from Friday and I had my friend take the pictures for me while our other friend was just watching xD Evelina (the girl that took the pictures) has a love for photography and so the pictures came out so nice!

The outfit is simple but the dress is so nice that it makes it look like i actually tried :p

Hope you like my post! Leave me your feedback :)
And dont forget to check Evelina's BLOG ;)






Me and my friend Charn :D



Dress- H&M
Creepers- Primark
Cardigan- Zara
Leather Jacket- Bank 
Bag- Stradivarius
Watch- Claire's

2 comments:

  1. Really cool look !

    http://darkside-of-fashion.blogspot.fr

    xx
    Saskia.

    ReplyDelete