Thursday 6 March 2014

First ever post!

Hello people :)

This is my first ever post and its quite scary...! I decided to make a blog because i want to share my pashion for fashion, beauty and all things girly with the world. As you might have noticed from the title of my blog, im Greek. I moved to the beautiful city of Norwich in England a year ago. I am 18 years old and I go to college where im doing my GCSE's at the moment. My ambition is to become a veterinary nurse because i have a huge love for animals too...
I will try and post frequently outfits and pictures of whats happening in my life and whenever i have a problem i will have a rant about it on here :p ahaha! hope you will enjoy it and dont be afraid to message me with ideas of what i could post...it would be of much help to me :)

Love
Georgia x



No comments:

Post a Comment