Thursday 13 March 2014

In my bedroom


Hey guys!

Sorry for not posting any outfits of the day recently but my sister is so unreliable when it comes to being at home to take pictures of me :P  I have to find someone else to do the job ahah!
This is going to be a quite simple post cause i took pictures with my web cam -.- i knowww...it sucks!
But really wanted to share with you the new shoes and jumper i got! such a good buy. I really needed some comfy shoes that would go with everything, so when i saw these i had to buy them :) And the jumper is just something that i couldn't resist buying!

Tomorrow is the day where we actually start filming for our media studies music video so i will post pictures of the night! Im sure we're gonna take a lot ahah :p I hope it's fun and we don't end up arguing!

As always, tell me what you think :)

Georgia x





Duck face yeahhhh?


Jumper- H&M
Jeans- Select
Shoes- New Look

No comments:

Post a Comment