Thursday 20 March 2014

Flowers

Hey guyssss :)

Week's been very tiring even though i haven't done much :p do u ever feel this way! can't say this week is going very well...in general this month hasn't been going too well :/ but oh well...that's life and i have to overcome all the hard times and just grow stronger!

But enough with my drama! Fashion is the only thing that keeps me happy and updating my blog is the highlight of my day :p

This is what i wore today...this dress is one of my favourites and it was a bargain as well...got it in the Christmas sales ;) I have to apologise for the terrible quality of my pictures...i only take them from my phone and today was quite cold so i started taking some pictures outside but then was too cold so had to go inside xD Im such a terrible blogger hahaha :p

I really have to invest in a proper camera...and, at least for now, start using the camera that i have instead of my phone!

Also in this post i will include some pictures of our college studio where we filmed part of our media studies music video! It was sooo coool...but everything looked so expensive and fragile, i was too scared of touching anything! But it was fun and such a great experience :)

As always, leave me your feedback! Honestly, would love to hear from you what you think

Georgia x

Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / We Heart It



My hair looks well weird in this one :p


Selfie in front of the bedroom mirror 

                        


Drees- Zara
Cardigan- Zara
Shoes- Mr Shoes
Bag- Boohoo
Coat- Pull and Bear


Us while filming :p


No comments:

Post a Comment