Thursday 6 March 2014

Life so far

I thought i'd post some pictures of my life so far just so you can get to know me a bit better :)

This one is from my 18th birthday nearly 3 months ago! Jesus...its already three months...time goes by so quick!


 This one is me and my friend evelina! i met her this year on my GCSE course....we have our moments but i do love her :)

This one was taken last summer in Greece with my friend Kate...she came with me for a week and we had the best time..! this is one of the classic ones in front of the Parthenon :P

Charn, Evelina and I! one of our first ones together :)

Charn and I making pancakes....and it wasn't even pancake day :P
 
 Jade and I! love her to bitsss



Lastly Evelina, Rasa and I last Saturday! It was my first night clubbing as an 18 year old...we had so much fun but the next day our feet were killing us :p


These are some of the most important people in my life! you are gonna see them often in my next posts :) Have a good night.
Georgia x

No comments:

Post a Comment