Sunday 30 March 2014

Fur Sunday


Hello people :)

Happy Mother's day! I hoped you spoiled your special mum cause i sure did :p We even went out to celebrate the day.

Today was a chill day, not sunny but quite warm :p We decided to go to Great Yarmouth. We ate loads as usual and then just walked around and went on some rides down the sea front. Was quite fun actually!

Other than that my weekend was ok :P Went for sushi, for the first time, with a friend on Friday after college. That was fun too as it the sushi came round in a conveyor belt. So cool xD

Today i decided to wear something nice. I actually looked kind of posh ahah! I love fur but i hate it when you get it all over your clothes...this fur jacket i have is not THAT bad so thats good :p

Hope you had a nice weekend. And as always leave me your feedback :)

Georgia x






On the way to Great Yarmouth!


Fur Waistcoat- Primark
Black Cardi- Zara
Black top- Internationale
Jeans- Internationale
Shoes- Mr Shoes
Bag- Boohoo
Sunglasses- Internationale

Mum, sister and me :)

Sister and I on one of the rides :p

Sushi on Friday with Charn :)

Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Lookbook

No comments:

Post a Comment