Sunday 23 March 2014

Sunday favourites


Helloooo :)

How was your weekend? Hope you had fun and are ready for the week coming :)
I did nothing really this weekend...just stayed home and relax!

This post is going to be about sharing my favourite things these last couple of weeks!
Even though i might not have done much this weekend, it was still quite productive. I found how to sideload famous apps on my Blackberry Q5. I know Blackberry's are not in "fashion" any more but i love the qwerty keyboard they have, they make texting so much easier! And yes, the lack of apps did annoy me in the beginning but now that i found out how to sideload i have all android apps! Apps like instagram, we heart it, snapchat and many more :)

Im no expert so im sure if i could do it you can too :p It looks harder than what it actually is....i will link the video with all instructions as I'm sure the guy in the video knows much more than what i could try to explain.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1skp0gx_rMY  :)

We Heart It running on my Blackberry Q5


Snap app that contains all Android apps to download on Blackberry


Other than that some of my favourite beauty products this periods are the ones below:

Simple Moisturiser. Been using it loads lately and it hydrates well but also dries in no time!
I usually use it before I apply my make up and my make up then goes on super smoothly
Price also makes it so affordable :)

Shampoo and conditioner i purchased from savers because, to be honest, i loved the design :p
For only a pound each i didn't expect much BUT it turned out to be soooo good....smells delicious and also leaves hair nice and soft after showering. 


Had read loads about this powder so i thought i'd try it out! And good job i did :p Its white so it matches any skin type and colour and it makes the shine and oiliness disappear. I use it daily...will have to buy a new one soon. 


ahahah this is a random screenshot of an app i use to countdown to any special events! Cant believe its only 50 days till our exams :O And also been looking forward to my holidays in Greece so much...I have already started my holiday clothes shopping xD

A gorgeous pandora hat I found at Peacocks on one of my shopping trips...so going back to buy it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment