Thursday 27 March 2014

Parts of my bedroom


Hello people :)

How has your week been so far? Here in England the week started of nice and sunny but now it looks like its winter again :( I hate that...! Never mind, thank God I'm going to Greece in the summer and i will get a proper dose of heat.

So for today's post i decided to share with you some pictures of my room. My room is nothing big or wow but i try to put character into it and make it feel more like my own private space. The good thing is that the main wall is a deep purple which is one of my favourite colours, also i get my own en-suite :D

The way i personalise my room is by adding pictures in any space i can! Because we rent this house I am not allowed to stick posters and pictures on the walls, which kind of sucks, but i found other ways to do so :p
The front of my wardrobe is full of pictures and quotes that inspire me. The picture below is one of my wardrobe :) As you can see i have pictures of Lana Del Ray, Mary- Kate Olsen but also quotes that i have found on We Hear It or Tumblr that are relevant to my life!


Another way of putting up pictures that i use in my room is by pinning them on a pin board. I find these kind of boards so nice and inspiring and i like the whole effect it gives to my bedroom. You can get some on      e-bay from as cheap as 5 pounds :) My one came in a usual wood colour which i thought did not match my room very nice. So i just got some paint in a few shades lighter than my wall and painting round the edges and it changed the look completely. On this board i mostly pin pictures of my friends and family but i also have a picture of my favourite blogger Le Happy, some other random girl that i liked and then my favourite one, a picture of a group of friends that says " Surround yourself with only people that are going to lift you higher because friends are the family you choose yourself" How nice is thattttt? :D Oh and a picture of Ryan Gosling ;)


Another thing i really like in my bedroom is a little positive card that i have stuck on my mirror. Our psychology teacher made it for us because she says that by just seeing this positive message everyday it will then actually start to stick with us and we will actually feel more positive. The quote has mostly to do about exams. Reminding us not to stress out. She is one of the best teachers I've ever had :)


As it was my 18th Birthday in January i received such nice symbolic presents from my friends and family. Because you only turn 18 once, they all tried to make it special! Now i have all my favourite gifts on top of my bookcase to remind me of how blessed I am, when I'm feeling down :)


Lastly another favourite part of my bedroom is my "beauty corner" :P That's where i put all the beauty products that i use for my hair and body, not my make up! I do have a lot of hair products and , to be honest, i hardly ever use half of them :p 


And to close this huge post on a nice note, here is a picture me and my friends took today during English. For some reason my friend Charn decided to draw hearts on our hands with a pen :p We then decided to take a picture of it which turned out to look really nice :p 


Hope you liked my post and HEYYY tomorrow it's Friday :)

Georgia x

Instagram / Twitter / Bloglovin  / We Heart It




No comments:

Post a Comment