Tuesday 11 March 2014

Burgundy


Hello :)

How has your week been so far? hope you survived that awful Monday morning :p
For me is not that bad as i don't have college on Wednesdays so i get a mid week break BUT i do have a lot of catching up course work to do which is not fun :( I have so many things do to...and i want to dye my hair to but i don't know if i will have time for it tomorrow!

All this plus the preparation me and my media class group have been doing for one of our projects which involves filming our own music video :P Man, does it need lots of work! We start filming on Friday which should be lots of fun...i will post pictures of our time in the studio but also round my friends house (as we are having a sleepover as well) :p

The outfit im posting today is actually from a few days ago! Its quite simple but the cardigan im wearing is one of my favourite. I feel like it makes my hair, skin and eyes stand out :P

Hope you are liking my blog so far and, as always, let me know what else you would like to see! i would appreciate any kind of feedback :)

Georgia x






                                                                  Cardigan- Lee Cooper
Dress- Primark 
Shoes- Mr shoes
Earrings- Topshop
Bag- Stradivarius

No comments:

Post a Comment