Friday 7 March 2014

Cosy outfit


Hi guys!

This is my first ever outfit post...so excited :D
 I would like to describe my style as a more rock but still girly kind of style. I love anything black :p but i do also wear colours! like this nice fluffy brown-pinkish jumper...its so cosy and comfortable. I paired it with a skinny short skirt and my buckled boots. And of course my favourite leather jacket. It honestly goes with everything! i kept my make up minimal with just some foundation and mascara. My hair is straightened in this one but my natural hair is quite wavy. Love love the new necklace i got with the hamsa hand. 
The weather is getting quite good here lately so that means i can wear skirts and dresses without freezing my a** off :P  I love the not too cold but not too hot kind of weather. 
Oh and heyy guyysss, its the weekend! Hope you have nice things planned. Let me know if you like the post and dont be afraid to give me some ideas for future posts.

Have a great weekend
 Georgia x




                                                                 
                                                                Jumper- Select
                                                              Skirt- Stradivarius
                                                               Boots- Mr. Shoes
                                                             Leather Jacket- Bank
                                                                Bag- Stradivarius
                                                            Hamsa necklace- Ebay 

No comments:

Post a Comment