Saturday 19 April 2014

What's in my bag


Happy Easter everyone :)

Hope you spent the holidays with your family and people you love :)
Well I have been working loads lately. But oh well...at least it's an extra bit of money!

For today I thought I would do a "what's in my bag" post. My bag is always so heavy...especially if I have to go to college :S But I'm sure every single women carries a heavy bag. I don't carry all my make up with me, only some key products like lipstick and concealer. Also a small version of my favourite Zara perfume. Other than that i just carry the basics like wallet, tissues, gym etc :P

The pictures wills how you all the details.

Enjoy the rest of the holidays :)

Georgia x


My bag from Boohoo.com. All my bags are black :p I seriously dont buy any coloured bags.


My sunglasses from internationale and their case from Stradivarius

My wallet I'm in love with from Ebay

Can't live without chewing gum. 

Always carry an umbrella cause, well, i live in England :p

My student card. Can get all sorts of discounts with it :p

I little pencil case from H&M which I fill with essential products such as lipgloss, paracetamol, hair brush etc


Instagram / Bloglovin / Lookbook / We Heart It

No comments:

Post a Comment