Thursday 24 April 2014

What I've been up to


Hello :)

How has your week been? Have you been handling the whole back to routine thing ok? :P
I've been pretty good lately. Just been catching up with friends back at college, been studying more for the exams and the usual stuff :p

Also super excited because at the beginning of next month a will get a tattoo :D it's gonna be one on my back (will put a picture below). I'm quite scared though because me and pain don't get along well. But im gonna be brave and get through it :p My friend is going to be there to hold my hand.

This post is just going to be a post about what I've been doing lately. Yesterday me and my friend Evelina went to a gig at a bar where her boyfriend was playing as well. It might have been in the middle of the week but it was still fun :p Then just had a sleepover and went together to college the next day.

Today was such a nice day in the morning, so we just sat on a table outside and worked on some English subject related things we had to do :p Can't wait for the weather to get a bit better so i can sit and tan! :D

This week has gone by so quick. It's already Friday tomorrow :p

Enjoy your Friday people! Im gonna be at the gym :(

Georgia x


First day back at college :P 

Last night's outfit. 

Really bad quality photo of Evelina's boyfriend in action :p


While waiting for our burgers at 23:30 after the gig :p

At college. So beautiful.

Study hard. Maybe not :p

Had to take a selfie.

The tattoo I'm getting :D (source: We Heart It)

Instagram / Lookbook / We Heart It



No comments:

Post a Comment