Tuesday 8 April 2014

Life Update


Hello peopleee!

It's Easter holiday here so i've been quite busy and that's why i havent updated my blog...sorry :( My friend who usually takes all my pictures has gone to Lithuania for the holidays and that makes it hard for me to make an outfit of the day post....I will have one on Friday though, i promise :p

Other than that I've been spending lots of time with the family and also revising for the final exams at the end of the year. :S They are so close its unreal...OHH and major update, I joined THE GYM! I actually said i would commit and try to get fit. I have planned out all the days i will be going and what i will be doing. Its good to plan. Also the gym offers classes like circuit training and bootcamp which will make the process more fun :p

I have been struggling though to find a gym bag that doesn't look too weird :p The thing is i will have to carry it around with me at college too, so it has to suit most of my clothes. Its a mission! Also another hard thing is how to look decent in gym clothes. Again i have been searching the internet for any feminine gym outfits and once i get paid next week i will go shopping. There are a lot of cute guys there so i have to look cute lol :p
I also have to get over my fear of going on my own. I know i will be super shy the first few times but HOPEFULLY i will get over it!

On another note, on Sunday i went with my friend for a spa day i had arranged for her birthday. We had a superb time and just relaxed. Did not want it to end!

Also i have been obsessed with stones lately. I love the concept that different stones protect you from the evil or help you to relax and attract positive vibes in your life. The one that attracted me the most was the Rose Quartz. "It is a Crystal of Unconditional Love. It carries a soft feminine energy of compassion and peace, tenderness and healing, nourishment and comfort. It speaks directly to the Heart Chakra, dissolving emotional wounds, fears and resentments, and circulates a Divine loving energy throughout the entire aura"   How cool is that? :P I bought a rose quartz necklace and bracelet. I have been wearing them nearly everyday :p

Georgia x

While waiting for our bus. You can kind of see my rose quartz necklace in this one :p 

Kate and I at the spa :)

Pictures that inspire me on what to wear to the gym (source- We Heart It) :



Instagram / Bloglovin / Lookbook / We Heart It

No comments:

Post a Comment