Thursday 3 April 2014

Purchases of the week


Heyyyy :)

Can't believe it's Friday tomorrow already. This week has gone by soooo quick! Thank God we have a two week holiday now so i can just lay in bed all day. ahahha i wish :p

Been feeling like summer is here already and as usual i couldn't help myself so i bought a few summery stuff :p Also i've been saving up to go on a big shopping spree once summer really kicks in! So exciting :P

Today me and my friend Evelina where talking about Greece and we decided that she might come with me for 2 weeks :D That would be so awesome and so much fun. Hope she comes. She'll love it because life in Greece is so different than what it is here in England. Can't wait to show her around. Fingers crossed and she might come :)

My post today will be about some purchases i did this week. It's mostly beauty related but that's one of my favourite things :)

First thing i bought was a perfume from Zara. Now that summer is coming, i felt like i needed a lighter perfume than the one i had. The one i was using is "Midnight Jasmine" from The Body Shop. I still love that perfume but i will be using the Zara one more often now in the summer. It is also very affordable which is always a plus :)


 I have an unhealthy love for nail polish :p Even though i hate the process of painting my nails, i love the way they look when they are actually painted. I got two very summery colours from the new beauty range from Primark and then two more wintery shades from Boots. Just want to try them all NOW :p


Right now im wearing the orange one from Primark. It is veeery bright! Maybe a bit too bright for April but once it gets really warm and sunny, it will look perfect :) It makes my hands look tan, even though im not tan at all. Really like it :)


Something i've wanted for a while now, that i mentioned in one of my posts was this burgundy fedora hat i had seen in Peacocks. After much though i actually bought it :p I've never worn hats or anything like that before but my friend said it really suits me as i have dark hair and tanned skin. It is a summery hat so I'll wait till next month before i actually start wearing out (dont know if i can wait that long though) :p



Last thing i bought was this white flower form Peacocks that you can wear in your hair. Again something that i'm not used to wearing but i just couldn't resist buying it. I can imagine how nice it will look in the summer with a long maxi dress, tanned skin, beach waves and sandals going for a chilled night out. Just have to find a way to style it in my hair so it doesn't look too fake :p 


There will be much more purchases to come. Just feel sorry for my poor money ahaha :P

Georgia x

Instagram / Bloglovin / Lookbook



No comments:

Post a Comment